Clean India – Kamal accepted Modi’s invitation: I will add 90 lac people to clean India plan

Modi Invited to actor kamal for Clean India plan. Kamal has accepted Prime Minister modi’s proposal for clean India plan contribution.  Kamal said, I will add 90 lac people to this plan. Check more details below.

Modi has return to India from America, yesterday was Gandhi Jayanthi, modi has made this “Clean India” Project on this Gandhi Jayanthi.  Modi invited Kamal, Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Sachin.  Priyanka Chopra and Sachin , those are accepted modi’s invitation yesterday itself.



Today, Actor kamal has accepted modi’s Clean india plan. He has released one video also, kamal said, “ I am very lucky that list in modi’s invitation, I have more believe in social service and humanity than religion, parties. I will consider as my duty. I was already converting my all 30 years fans to many social services. 


Now, I will continue that same conversation to this clean India plan. I will surely add more than 90 lac people to this plan, it is my duty.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment