105 Romantic Things To Say To Your Girlfriend

Are you searching for Romantic Things To Say To Your Girlfriend? Here have added good ideas for Romantic words for your Girlfriend. You can share this romantic lines to your girl friend then she will feel so happy by this words. Check details below. Here you can find Most Romantic Things to Text a Girl which is very helpful for you.

105 Romantic Things To Say To Your Girlfriend

Romantic Things To Say To Your Girlfriend
















Girls are gifted with very delicate and baby like hearts. Showing valour cannot impress them as words can do. When you are in relationship with a girl , you must say some romantic words to her so as to maintain the liveliness of the relationship .Girls love to hear “ My baby “ , “Darling “ and “I love you , sweetheart “ these words from their better half or their boyfriends. If a Boy doesn’t speak up these words girl often feels something devoid of which can even make your relationship bit weaker. So it is better to say that these one liners to your girlfriend to make her feel special; I bet she will love you till your last breath. So, don’t wait for anyone to give you advise what to say, what not to say Just read these points and speak them often either in your messages, phone calls or face to face conversations.

May it be Robert Pattinson speaking these lines to Stewart Kristen or any other celebrity? These lines are foremost for every relation otherwise the relation would become very boring and not only this girl will love it when you will say these lines to her .So these lines are very important in a relationship. They maintain the vivaciousness of the relationship.

1 I will love you till my last breath.

2 Your voice just makes me crazy as if I am listening to most beautiful voice on this world .I wish I could listen it every day in the near future.

3 You are in my heart as well as my mind every time.

4 I know you are understanding a lot and I am glad I got you in my life .

5 I am blessed to have you in my life .My one and only wish is “Be with me all lifelong “.

6 Everyone say Love hurts you more than a sword but I am ready to take injuries caused by love if the girl is you, my darling.

7 I can do anything in this world to make my girl smile.

8 I want to spend my whole life with you.

9 After you came in my life, Life has become meaningful.

10 Loving you are like having water which is so important for life .Loving you is just like breathing; if I would not love you I will die.

11 For you I am just one Boy amongst many u met, but for me you are my sweetest love and the whole world resides in you.

12 I am blessed that I got you. Thank you for being there when I need you the most.

13 If you will be with me forever I promise I can do every impossible task possible to make you smile.

14 Your beauty can not be described in words .You are the most beautiful lady on this world for me.

15 I cannot remain angry on you for long; you make my heart melt in a minute.

16 I am in deep love with you, be with me forever.

17 I cannot wait for the time when we will be together

18 You are my princess.

19 My heart always beats for you, my sweetheart.

20 I really love you baby so much that I cannot describe in words. <3

21 The best moment in my life was when I met you, my dream girl.

22 I fell in love with you some months back but I still feel that I fall in love with you every day , my cutie.

23 Your name is imprinted on my heart.

24 Life bare of you, It is something I cannot imagine .You are my life , my love.

25 People ask me that why I smile without any reason, They don’t know that you are always in front of my eyes.

26 I can never think to hurt my baby.

27 The day which will be your last day on this earth, I promise it will me mine last day too.

28 You are my better half who completes me; without whom I am meaningless.

29 One day I just want to carry my princess in my arms and make you feel the warmth of me .

30 I want to hug you every single minute so that you come to realize that my heartbeats run for you.

31 People say roses are beautiful, I say my baby is more beautiful than any rose on this earth.

32 I want to roam around the universe with you holding hands in hands.

33 I can overcome any obstacle if you will be my side.

34 Don’t worry for anything; I am always there for you my baby.

35 I will always be there for you my princess but if one day I would not be there then it would be the last day of mine on this earth.

36 I know no one is perfect but for me you are a picture perfect personality.

37 When I am with you, I am the happiest man on this earth.

38 Other guys would be jealous of me as I got the most beautiful and elegant girl in the whole universe.

39 When you are not around your thoughts keep me occupied.

40 I wish I could rest in your lap forever.

41 I wish we can kiss infinite times and that too never ending.

42 You are the precious thing I have got, I can never afford to lose you .

43 I forget everything when I see you.

44 If I were to choose between you and my life, I would choose you.

45 You are so adorable my baby!

46 Your pictures make me crazy; your looks magnetize me baby!

47 You heart is more beautiful than any other heart in the world.

48 Meeting you was fate, but loving you is my destiny.

49 I wish we will spend the life together and that too happily.

50 I respect you a lot my darling.

51 Thank You for coming in my life and making it just like heaven

52 I love you till the end of the galaxy and back!

53 You are not only my most beautiful beloved but my best friend too with whom I can share anything my sweetheart!

54 I can see the God in you. Your heart is so pure.

55 I smile because the reason of my smile is you!!

56 You are the sunshine of my life who enlightens every darken path of my life.

57 I cannot wait to be with you.

58 I cannot stop myself for adoring you every single day of my life.

59 I watch your photos every now and then, they keep me always near to you .

60 Don’t forget to miss me, my baby!

61 I wish the day would come when you can sleep on top of me!

62 I just want to be on the cosy bed, when I could hug you and feel your warmth of you r body.

63 My life starts from you and ends at you.

64 I have seen the beautiful girls in my life, but never ever I have such a cute girl like you . You are my life sweetie!

65 I am jealous of your father that you love him more than me.

66 I just want to say the three magical words forever just to you “I LOVE YOU “.

67 Whenever I pray to Jesus, I pray just for you!

68 You are an angle in my life that protects me in every disguise!

69 I don’t want me to be the first boy you love in your life, but I do want that I will be the last Boy as your love in this life.

70 You bring so much happiness in my life whenever I meet you, my doll!

71 The hardest day is to live a day without you.

72 You are heart thief, you stole my heart forever.

73 You are made just for me, my baby! We are just perfect.

74 You are my cute baby!

75 I fight with you the most because I love you the most!

76 I love to be only yours forever.

77 My love for you is just like pole star always fixed!!

78 You and I make a perfect couple! Marry me <3

79 You are such a sweetheart that I can assure my progeny will be perfect.

80 You are the best girlfriend in this whole world!

81 I sometimes wonder that I haven’t got you my Life would be so empty.

82 You are the spice of my life.

83 You brought colours to my life.

84 Baby hug me and love me endlessly.

85 My life was waiting for you so that you can complete my heart.

86 you are my princess and I am your prince.

87 I can never think to lose you precious love.

88 If you ever got detached from me, I don’t know what I am going to do.

89 Come in my life as my wife; I promise I will keep you happy forever.

90 I will do every hardship in my life to make you happy.

91 I am not that rich that I can buy you precious diamonds but I can assure you that my love is more valuable than any other diamond on this earth.

92 Listening to you voice at the end of the day makes my day, my darling!

93 You are sweet as sugar, my baby!

94 You and me are nit different humans, we are one my sweetie!

95 I want to feel you warmth of your body, your love!

96 I want to hug u tight, so tight that I will be able to hear your heartbeats.

97 You are the most lovable, adorable and cute person of the whole universe.

98 I just cannot even think to live without you.

99 My love for you is increasing day be day!!

100 Be mining forever! I will love u darling!

101 I will never leave from you because you are staying in my heart

102 I cannot forget you because I am living with your memories

103 My heart will stop working when you leave from me

104 I don't cry because you will cry if I hurt

105 Don't say that leave from me, If I hear that words then I cannot live in this world
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment