Songs for boyfriend: Most Romantic Love Songs

Are you looking for Songs for boyfriend? Here we have added  Most Romantic Love Songs for your boyfriend. Want to look this? Check below all.

Songs for boyfriend: Most Romantic Love Songs

Songs for boyfriend


















Songs are the beautiful collection of words which makes everyone goes crazy. Songs are sung in different varieties like patriotic, romantic, disco, Sufi songs etc. Songs sometimes are referred to a particular person which makes him “How special he is in your life “.Songs are generally rhythmic but when it is sung for a specified person it will mesmerizer the person .Yet the quality of the song depends on the person who has sung it .Girls generally sung songs for their boyfriends to make him fall in love again and again. The Boy will love her girl for such sweet gestures made by her.

There are a variety of songs which every girl should dedicate and sing for her boyfriend. You don’t need to scratch the different search engines for the song and still end up at a bad choice .Here you will get one of the most romantic songs you can dedicate to your dream man and I am sure he will propose you for the entire life ahead. Let’s look at the collection of the most beautiful songs which can be dedicated to your world’s best boyfriend.

How do I live Song?

History: It is sung by Diane Warren and sung by Rimes. It was released as single track song for 1997 action blockbuster Con Air .It is found in different versions and every version is beautiful in itself.

Popularity: It was ranked as no 1 in US for 4 consecutive years in 1997.It made a record by being in the Billboard Hot 100 chart for 69 weeks.

Reason of choosing: The lines “Oh, I...I need you in my arms, need you to hold, You're my world, my heart, my soul, If you ever leave “ Will make your boyfriend realize that how much u love him . You can express that how much you need him and how much is he important for you. Choose this song and I bet your Boyfriend will love you for this beautiful gift.

Your Everything Song

History:This song is written by Chris Lindsey and Bob Regan . The song is sung by none other than Keith Urban. , an Australian musician. It was released in the year 2000.

Popularity:It was ranked as number 4 on the country Billboard charts. It was also ranked as 20th position in Canada Country Tracks.

Reason of choosing:The lyrics of the song are so sweet that it can mesmerize anyone of this world .When the lines “The first time I looked in your eyes I knew That I would do anything for you The first time you touched my face I felt Like I've never felt with anyone else” will get echoed in his ears .I can assureyou that he will love u more and more after that. So don’t wait for the time to pass by. Just select these songs and make your boyfriend fall in love with you again and again.

No ordinary Love Song

History: The beautiful songs was sung by English band Sade. It was released in the year in the month of November in 1992 in both US and UK.

Popularity:It has achieved the title of Grammy Award for Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals in 1994.Different versions of the song are available on the Internet but the original is the best amongst them.

Reason for choosing: The way the song is written is too good that anyone can fall in love with you when you will dedicate it to someone special in your life . The lines “I gave you all the love I gotI gave you more than I could giveI gave you loveI gave you all that I have insideAnd you took my loveYou took my love” are just beautiful. You boyfriend cannot wait to express his love afterlistening such a sweet song from you

 I want to know what love is Song

History: It was sung by Foreigner for the album Provocateur. It was released in November 13, 1984.

Popularity :It was the no 1 song in both US and UK and is one of the hot songs till now .It was one of the most hot radio hits in the year 2000-2002.It was also listed as Rolling Stone’s magazine hot songs.

Reason for choosing :The song clearly portrays that the girl is longing for love and that she is found in the boy .The lines “I want to know what love is, I want you to show me I want to feel what love is, I know you can show me I'm going to take a little time, a little time to look around me I've got nowhere left to hide, it looks like love has finally found me “ will make him realize that you have found true love him in him and You cannot live without him.

You take my breath away Song

History :It is sung by Berlin for the album Count Three & Pray. It was released in the year 1986.

Popularity :It was nominated as People's Choice Award for Favourite Remake in the year 1990 .It has also got Academy Award for Best Original Song, Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song .

Reason for choosing: The lyrics like “Look into my eyes and you'll see I'm the only one You've captured my love Stolen my heart Changed my life” will make him realize how much influence he is having on you and how much you have changed for him . It will make him realize that he is priceless for you .This song is a beautiful songs especially sung when you are in a true and deep love with someone.

I will always Love you Song

History:It is sung by Whitney Houston for the movie Bodyguard. It was released in the year 2000 and has become a famous hit in US.

Popularity: It was listed as the Year. It was also listed as Billboard no 1 world single and also was given award for People choice for best song in 2000.

Reason for choosing:The lyrics “Bittersweet memories – That is all I'm taking with me. So good-bye. Please don't cry: We both know I'm not what you, you needAnd I... will always love you I... will always love you” This song is sung when there is adverse time going on any relationship . You don’t want to end but circumstances. Send your boyfriend this song and I guarantee you boyfriend would remember all the good memories with you and everything will be fine soon.

Can’t take my eyes off you Song

History: It was sung by artist Frankie Valli. It was released in the year 1967. It was released as a solo song.

Popularity: It was listed as Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance, Grammy Award for Best Vocal Performance In the year 1967.

Reason for choosing: The lines “I need you baby, if it's quite all right,

I need you baby to warm a lonely night. I love you baby. Trust in me when I say, "OK." (It’s OK) Oh pretty baby, "Don't let me down," I pray” will make your boyfriend go crazy. He will love you forever after listening these lines.

Love Story Song

History: It is sung by Taylor Swift for the album Fearless. It was released in the year 2008.

Popularity: It was listed as the no 1 song in US in 2014 .It is given as the title of triple platinum by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA).

Reason for choosing: The lyrics “Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I’ll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, it’s a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".” Shows the desire of girl to be with his prince charming for the whole life ahead. So if you want to propose your boyfriend for the life ahead go for the song. I bet he will say yes and soon a beautiful relationship will begun.

I could fall in Love Song

History: It is sung by Selena for the album dreaming of you .It was released in the year 1995 .It is a pop song.

Popularity: It was awarded as the Music Video of the Year nomination at the Awards. It was ranked no 1 song in US and Canada.

Reason for choosing: The lyrics “I could lose my heart tonight if you don’t turn and listen to me “These lines will make him realize how his love is pure for you and you can’t live one minute without him.

Un-break my heart Song

History: It was sung by Toni Braxton for the album Ultimate. It was released in the year 2003.It is a beautiful song which can make anyone mesmerized.

Popularity: It was awarded as Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance in the year 2003 and MTV Video Music Award for Best Female Video.

Reason for choosing: The lyrics “Don’t leave me in all this pain, Don’t leave me in this pain” will make him realize that you are nothing without him . He completes you and you and he make a perfect couple.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment