Vikram’s I Tamil Movie Teaser got 25 lac hits within 45 minutes

Director Shankar has directed I movie with actor Vikram. This movie is going to release on coming diwali. I movie teaser has recently uploaded in Youtube, already I movie team has guessed that teaser success in media.


I Movie audio launch function has conducted on September 15, that day night itself I movie teaser also posted in online. 
This movie is most expected Tamil movie by vikram’s fans. When the teaser released, all fans has seen this movie teaser.


This movie got 10 lac hits with 2 hours. This movie teaser has made a new record and broke a Anjaan movie teaser success. I movie teaser touched totally 25 lac within 45 minutes. 
This is first record in Tamil cinema, because other Tamil movies did not get this much hits in youtube. This hits will increase in coming days, we hope this movie teaser will hit more and more hits compare to all other movies.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment