Sachin Tendulkar’s interest in Social Service after his retirement from Cricket

In Mumbai, Sachin Tendulkar is showing interest in social work after his retirement in Cricket. Sachin is famous Indian Cricket player in India. He has many millions of fans all over the world. He has recently retired and he is doing some social work after he retired. Check more details below.

After Sachin Tendulkar’s Retirement


Cricket Player and Celebrity Sachin Tendulkar is showing interest in social events, recently he attended many social events, especially he take part in charitable organization and their events.

Sachin’s Interest in Social events, Social Work

Recently, he has attended one charitable organization which is located at pune. He has participated in that charitable organization function. That function is about raise the fund for charitable organization.

In that function, Sachin Said, “ In my life , there was more interest in playing cricket, scores and innings. My Social work interest is my second successful innings in my life; After my retirement, I have many plans for helping poor people and trying for some work it. I need your support too for my future plans and activities”.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment